Spindrift Spiked Weekend in Laguna Getaway Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND
WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: THE SPINDRIFT SPIKED WEEKEND IN LAGUNA GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”) IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. EMPLOYEES OF SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR, PROMOTIONAL PARTIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARIES, AND ANY ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES (AND MEMBERS OF THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND/OR THOSE LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSEHOLD OF EACH SUCH EMPLOYEE) ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. ADDITIONALLY, INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE UNDER ENDORSEMENT AGREEMENTS, SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENTS, OR OTHER SIMILAR RELATIONSHIPS WITH SPONSOR AS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR IN SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND JUDGE'S DECISIONS, WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. WINNING A PRIZE IS CONTINGENT ON FULFILLING ALL REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH HEREIN. VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins August 16, 2021 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends September 9, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter visit https://www.dojomojo.com/promo-lookup/a0bf8009-4fe0-4814-ab3b-218379aa9ddd and follow the instructions to complete the entry form. Only one (1) entry per person. All fields must be complete. Incomplete entries are void. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, entries or other sweepstakes materials, all of which are void, or for errors due to computer malfunctions, software errors, transmission problems or interruptions in operations. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes, and time, for all purposes relevant to the Sweepstakes, is measured based on ET. Each “day” begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Any attempts to enter more than the permitted number of times with multiple identities, email addresses, or by any other means, may result in disqualification. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Grand Prize Drawing: A random drawing will be held on or about September 10, 2021 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period to select two (2) Grand Prize Winners. Potential winners will be notified using the contact information provided at the time of entry. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted, returned as undeliverable, or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Failure to respond to any winner notification within ten (10) days may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. In the event that a potential winner is found ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, Travel Release and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). Traveling companion of Winner will be required to sign and return a Liability Release and Travel Release.
6. PRIZES: A total of one (1) prize available. One (1) trip to Laguna, California – Trip consists of:
- Round-trip coach air transportation for Winner and one (1) guest (from major airport nearest winners’ residence), to Los Angeles, CA
- Hotel accommodations (consisting of one double occupancy, standard room for 2 consecutive nights at The Montage. Spindrift Spiked provided in minibar in room.
- $745 in Visa® Gift Cards to cover Ground transportation to/from airport and meals. Suggested restaurants:
- Dinner – Broadway
- Breakfast/coffee – at your room
- Pre-dinner drinks – The Deck
- Fancy Dinner – The Picnic Collective
- Brunch – Las Brisas or Nick’s Laguna Beach
- $500 to spend on Yoga or Spa stipend at hotel
- Choose from a Paddle board trip or Surf lesson
- Passes to local museums (Whaling Museum, etc.)
Travel must be booked on/before 12/31/21 and be completed on/before 8/31/22. If Winner lives within 200 miles of trip destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air travel; any difference between actual value and advertised value will not be awarded. Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest must travel on dates determined by Sponsor and travel is subject to blackout dates and availability. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the Grand Prize description herein, including but not limited to ground transfers between Grand Prize Winner’s residence and airport of departure, ground transportation, in-room charges (e.g., mini-bar, room service, telephone, movies), meals and beverages, gratuities, travel upgrades, baggage fees, and personal incidentals. Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined in the hotel’s sole discretion upon hotel check and all in-room charges, telephone calls, meals, beverages, hotel upgrades, amenities, personal incidentals and any other expenses charged to the Grand Prize Winner’s hotel room will be charged to that major valid credit card or deducted from the deposit provided. The ARV of the Grand Prize may vary based on the commercial airport nearest winner’s permanent residence, as well hotel fluctuations at the time of travel. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees or additional charges resulting from the Grand Prize Winner’s or a guest’s changes to itinerary or accommodations and Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for any and all charges incurred due to a Guest’s name change or trip cancellation. Travel is subject to terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and those set forth by selected travel providers, availability and other material restrictions may apply. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary. Once the Guest is selected, the Guest may not be substituted, except at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Grand Prize Winners and guests will be solely responsible for obtaining valid U.S. government photo identification prior to travel and the associated costs for these requirements. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations to passengers including any results thereof such as changes in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. If the Grand Prize Winner becomes disabled or cannot otherwise fully enjoy the prize due to illness, Sponsor shall have the option at its sole discretion of being relieved of liability for fulfillment of the prize award and no other compensation in lieu of the prize will be awarded. Grand Prize Winner and guests are responsible for obtaining their own medical and life insurance and the associated costs. Each winner and travel companion must have all identification and other documents necessary for travel including but not limited to, any required vaccination and/or proof of negative COVID testing. Gift Cards are subject to issuer’s standard terms. All travel is subject to any and all restrictions instituted by the Department of Defense and/or Department of Homeland Security, as required.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $4,895.
Each person may only win a maximum of one (1) grand prize. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements, and address (city and state) for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be your sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
No transferring of prize, prize substitution, or cash equivalent of prize permitted. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between the actual value of any prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these official rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded. Allow 8-10 weeks after winner verification for prize delivery. Any images depicted on the website or in any advertisements for the Sweepstakes are for illustration only. Company and product names for prize components are trademarks of the respective manufacturers, none of which is a sponsor of or affiliated in any way with this Sweepstakes.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Decisions of Administrator are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, Promotional Parties, and those involved in the development, production, implementation, and distribution of this Sweepstakes, including each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, and agencies, and each of their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, attorneys, and any other person or entity associated with such entities and/or the Sweepstakes (collectively, "Released Parties"), from any and all liability for any and all claims, damages, losses or injuries of any kind whatsoever, including without limitation, death, and bodily injury, damages, losses or injuries, or any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, directly, or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes or prize or prize related activity, including, but not limited to acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. No responsibility is assumed for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in these Official Rules, any online or other advertisements for the Sweepstakes, the announcement of any prize, or otherwise in any materials.
8. GENERAL: No responsibility is assumed for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, server, provider, mobile device, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to the Sweepstakes, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information or prize claims on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any Web site, on any app, or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select winners from among the eligible entries received that are unaffected by the problem. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or undermines the integrity of the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be your sole and exclusive remedy in such circumstances.
Caution: Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred with entering into the Sweepstakes; and (3) no punitive, incidental, indirect, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits or attorneys’ fees, may be awarded, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
10. Governing Law: This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, regardless of conflicts of law principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Delaware, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each entrant agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Delaware.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the winners’ names, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by September 30, 2021 to: Spindrift Spiked Weekend Getaway to Laguna Winner List, P.O. Box 1843, Montague, NJ 07827.
13. SPONSOR: Spindrift Beverage Co., Inc., 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, DE 19802 USA
Sponsor’s use of trademarks is for purposes of prize description only. Void where prohibited.